Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My DreamLand ~~

oh oh oh oh !!! before i forget, this few days i keep dreaming good dreams ... wahahahahaha.... those who appeared in my dreams, all i love ~~~

few few days ago, i dreamed that i & pei wuen went to Park Jung Min's fans'meeting ... woohoo !!! crowded !!! but ... our JungMin oppa only concentrate on us !!! wahahaha(wat a good sign), he asking for my present on my hands, but i duno why i replied him dat it was not him, den he jz keep talking wif the 2 of us, & ignore others fans, those fans just passing by lk dat... the 3 of us sit beside & just keep talking talking non-stop, he is great & awesome !!! v talk & laugh like friends... woah !!! is was a Great & Awesome dream !!!

and then, few days ago, i dreamed that duno when & where i met HyunJoong on the street, den he brought me to his company, we just keep talking on the road, it was great, becoz oli 2 of us this time ... duno why, i understand wat he said, and he understand my poor korean as well (i dun reli rmb i was talking in korean or not)... then we reached his company .... the other were there too !!! ParkJungMin, KimHyungJun, KimKyuJong & HeoYoungSaeng .... they all welcome me !! hahahaha !! so great !!! JungMin even took photos wif me !! & they just treat me like their friends, so friendly... Tom & Jerry keep making noise, HyunJoong went for make-up ... i dun rmb wat KyuJong & YoungSaeng did... but !!! one of their manager chased me to get out, he said dat fans are not allowed here !! im so so so angry !!! they all kept silent, HyunJoong came out & say sorry, he told me 2 stay there & dun bother bout his manager ~~~~ so warm !!!! woah !! how great if my dreams really comes true ???? i cant imagine it !!!

today & yesterday i dreamed too !!!! but i cant rmb any little pieces scenes of 1 of the dreams ..... im wishing that i can dream again 2nite ... i wanna make a collection if my dreams if i can rmb it ~~~ walalalallaa ~~~

Sweet Dreams ~~~~~ GoodNight ~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment