Saturday, December 25, 2010

New Year, New Start .....


Created new blog, old's one abandoned for years ..... since it is New Year (coming new year), i need a new start with new blog .... hahaha .. but i wonder how long i will keep blogging ???

6days from now will be 2011 !!! woohoo ~~ happy or sad ??? i'll becoming 21yrs old in the coming 2011... feel old ... time flies, will complete my Degree in the year 2012 !!! and i'm no more 10++ ... :(
new year wishes ~~~
1. new friends
2. new targetsssss
3. new hairstyle !!! hahaha
4. stay healthy + wealthy
5. stop adding new Idolssss (*i really hope so..)
6. keep improving * languages, knowledges & bla bla bla ...

I know the above i can have it except for No.5, it's a little bit hard for me, i know that .....
I wish i can have more more time to accompany my family (3 years time in Kampar, only 1 1/2 years i've been spending it with my family)...

I wish all my beloved can have their another half in the coming new year ~~~ cause i really wan to know what will happened next !!! hahahaha, will they just abandon me ??? (*i tink yes)

1 thing !!!!! i would like to keep dreaming of sweet dreams ~~~i Love dreaming so much, within few days of my sem-break, i've been dreaming for few good dreams, and it is really sweet sweet dreams that i will just wake up with full of happiness+smile+sweetssss ..... just like melting in a cup of sugar syrup !!! wow !!! it's really wonderful !!! pls, let me just continue my Sweet Sweet Dreams in my Dreamland ~~~

Happy New Year anyway ....




No comments:

Post a Comment